Here is a step-by-step process to add fields to Account Object so that ListenLoop can synchronize information about impressions, clicks, and more:
1. Connect with Salesforce using OAUTH.
2. Navigate through Salesforce, click on Setup.
3. Find Customize tab on the left.
4. Find Accounts object under Customize tab.
5. Under Accounts, click on Fields, then click on New.
6. Go back to ListenLoop. Select the field or column you want to create under Column Name. Here, we will be using Impressions (all time). Click on the Icon next to the file name to copy to clipboard. Take note of the Type (Number, Date, etc).
7. Return to Salesforce. Select Number type. Click Next.
8. In the Field Label, paste the value copied from ListenLoop. Click outside textbook input. Notice that it will automatically create the Field Name. Leave everything else default. Click Next.
If the Field Name wasn't created automatically, triple check the Field Name matches the following exactly (n.b. uppercase, lowercase, and the double underscore "__c" suffix).
You should see something like this in your Salesforce field manager if you did it correctly:
9. Check specific settings you want (optional). Otherwise, leave the defaults and click Next.
10. Leave everything as default. Click Save.
11. Repeat the steps above for all other rows from ListenLoop's list of synchronized fields. When done, select Sync Salesforce Fields. Seeing a YES status under “Found in Salesforce” indicates you have done it successfully.