Please follow the following steps to import DMP audiences:
- The client (in self-serve scenarios) or the INT CS rep (for managed service clients) navigates to https://v2.listenloop.com/?#/imported_segments
- Click on “Add New Segment”
- Enter a globally unique segment name, e.g., “this-is-some-great-segment-name”.
- if the name is not globally unique, the platform will inform the user to try a different name.
- Have the client create a segment / audience with the same globally unique name as above in their Adobe Audience Manager (AAM)
- Client then shares AAM segment/audience names & the Adobe trait IDs via an email to our Support team with a subject that begins with “New Adobe Audience Manager Segments...”
- We will register AAM segment/audience names & alternative IDs (Adobe trait IDs)
- Client should wait for confirmation from their Inteegrate account representative that this step has been completed before proceeding
- We confirm AAM segment/audience name & alternative ID (Adobe trait IDs) registration
- You need to push AAM segment/audience data to an S3 destination, and should be sure to set your AAM “PID-ALIAS” to match the 'listenloop' Buzz Key
- Your “Buzz Key” is present in your URL for accessing your UI (e.g. http://listenloop.beeswax.com
- Please consult your Adobe representative on how to set your PID-ALIAS in the AAM Platform
Once the above processing is complete, the new AAM segments/audiences within your account. You can start using the segment by associating it to a campaign.
Feel free to let us know if you have any more questions via firstname.lastname@example.org